The second edition includes 78 black and white cards. Comes in an illustrated tuck box. Features the suits of knives, feathers, stones and moons; replaces the traditional court cards with Wanderers, Prophets, Goddesses, and Philosophers.
Created by Casey Zabala.
This deck is for you if:
- you like black and white decks.
- you connect with simple line art illustrations.
- you’re a fan of oversized decks.
- you don’t need an accompanying guidebook.
- you dig decks that deviate from the traditional suits and court cards.