The Brady Tarot
Second edition of the 78-card tarot deck by linocut artist Emi Brady. Traditional sized cards (2.75″ x 4.75″) with matte gold edges, packaged in a black keepsake box with a 185-page guidebook by Rachel Pollack. This deck is for you if:
- you love linocut art and natural history.
- you like decks that vary from the traditional suits. This deck uses arrows (swords), feathers (wands), horns (cups) and roots (pentacles).
- black borders rock your world.
- you’re a sucker for gorgeous thick card stock with matte gold edges and a creamy/smooth coating.
- you like keywords written directly on the cards.
- you’re a fan of rich, thoughtful guidebooks.