Hollow Valley Deck of Symbols
A 65-card black and white oracle deck by Erin Alise. The cards are printed on matte-coated, high-quality 330gsm paper. They are standard tarot-sized cards (2.75 x 4.75 inches) and come packaged in a rigid, matte-coated box for protection and storage. Comes with a 148-page guide book, which includes a short illumination on each card, information on the creation of the deck, and several spreads. The guidebook is 5″ x7″, perfect bound, with a soft matte cover.
This deck is for you if:
- you appreciate black and white decks and simple line art with some shading.
- you like the notion that the symbols that surround us in our everyday life hold deep power and can guide us towards the magic that exists around us and inside of us.
- decks without people work well for you – there are human hands pictures, but no people.
- you like archetypal symbols with roots in a wide span of cultures and histories.
- you’re a fan of decks that avoid gender.
- you appreciate guidebooks that offer both simple keywords and richer, more in-depth explorations of each card.
Out of stock