A hand-dawn black and white deck replacing the traditional suits with stones, feathers, knives and moons. The second edition includes 78 black and white cards. Comes in an illustrated tuck box. Features the suits of knives, feathers, stones and moons; replaces the traditional court cards with Wanderers, Prophets, Goddesses, and Philosophers.
Created by Casey Zabala. This deck is for you if:
- you like black and white decks.
- you connect with simple line art illustrations.
- you’re a fan of oversized decks. Cards are 3.5″ wide x 5″ tall.
- you don’t need an accompanying guidebook.
- you dig decks that deviate from the traditional suits and court cards.
Only 2 left in stock