The second edition includes 78 full color cards and a 190-page guide with information on working with the tarot, several spreads, background on the elements/suits and keywords for each card, as well as more in-depth upright and reversed interpretations. Comes in a box that holds the book and the deck, with a canvas bag for the cards.
Created by Lauren Aletta / Inner Hue.
This deck is for you if:
- you’re all about that card stock… thick and smooth, but not super-glossy.
- you dig decks that incorporate sacred geometry and alchemical symbols.
- you appreciate decks that are primarily black and white, with color as an accent in most cards.
- you like guidebooks that explore each card in depth, and offer both light and shadow interpretations.
- you’re drawn to decks with a wild, primal feel.